If Your Ever Driving On The Bells Line Of Rd. If You Have a Love For Nature? Then You Must Stop Into ➪ @bluemountainsbotanicgarden A Photographers Dream 🍂🧡
The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden, Mount Tomah is the spectacular cool climate garden of the Royal Botanic Garden and Domain Trust. Located in the Blue Mountains, just 90 minutes from Sydney, the garden features thousands of plants from the southern hemisphere and around the world.
At 1,000 metres above sea level, the Garden at Mount Tomah overlooks the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area and boasts stunning panoramic views. A walk around this 28 hectare estate is a botanic journey.
Find out about this stunning world heritage listed region at the Garden’s Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Exhibition Centre. Visitors can wander through this interpretive centre and learn why the Greater Blue Mountains region was made a World Heritage Area.
Facilities include a visitor centre, accessible amenities, exhibitions space featuring local art, cafe/kiosk, conference/venue hire, weddings packages, accommodation for up to 10 people, picnic areas, guided tours, bus parking, workshops and education.
Cold Winter Nights Are Heading Our Way Slowly. Why Not Make My Asian Inspired Spicy Chicken, Bacon & Corn Soup? 🌶🌽 Serves 4
5 Tbsps @bittongourmet Chilli Oil
2 Tbsps @pukaraestate Lime Oil
2 Heaped tsp Crushed Ginger
1 Heaped tsp Crushed Lemongrass
2 Large Chicken Breasts
4 Bacon Rashes, diced rind removed
1 Large Brown Onion, diced
1 Litre @campbells Thai Stock Base
1 Litre @campbells Chicken Stock
3 Cloves Garlic, thinly sliced
2 Cans @edgellau Creamed Corn
1 Can @coles Corn Kernels
3 Large Potatoes, diced
Salt & Pepper
Handful Chives For Garnish
1. Add oils to pot on medium heat, coat chickens with ginger and lemongrass, salt and pepper. Add to pot and cook on both sides for about 2 minutes on each side until lightly browned. Remove from heat.
2. Add bacon and onion and cook for about 5 minutes, occasionally stirring. Add potato and garlic and cook for further 2 minutes.
3. Add stocks, creamed corn and corn kernels and stir well. HINT: make sure you scrape everything off the bottom of the pan as it will create flavour to the soup.
4. Return chickens to pot and close lid and reduce heat and cook for 40 minutes.
5. Remove chickens and shred chickens with forks and distribute in 4 bowls. Add soup and garnish with chives. ➪ NOTE: Dont have Chilli oil, use chilli’s instead about 2 small chilli’s will be fine. All depends on how spicy you like it.