1 x Sheet Of Shortcrust Pastry
2 x Large Heirloom Tomatoes (Red & Orange) Thinly Sliced. Note: If you cant find those tomatoes, Salad Tomatoes Is Fine.
1/2 Punnet Of Grape Or Cherry Tomatoes, Halved.
2 x Green Zucchini’s, Sliced.
4 x Cloves Black Garlic, Sliced. Note: Black Garlic Can be Found In Specialty Grocery Stores.
1 x Thin Block Greek Fetta, Crumbled
6 x Sprigs Fresh Thyme. Leaves Removed
Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat Oven To 200°c. Baking Tray, Place Baking Paper. Place Sheet Of Short Crust Pastry On Tray. With a Fork, Pierce Pastry, Brush Lightly With Oil
2. In a Bowl, Place Tomatoes, Zucchini, Thyme, Black Garlic, 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Season w/ Salt & Pepper. Mix & Coat Well.
3. Place Ingredients in Centre Of Pastry, Allowing About 2cm Clear, All Around The Pastry To Fold. Sprinkle With Crumbled Fetta.
4. Fold In The Pasty As Seen On Photo All Around. Brush With Oil. Place In Oven For About 20 – 25 Minutes or Until Pasty Is Golden Brown. Serve.
10 Chicken Wings
2 Tbsp Vegeta Gourmet Stock
1 1/2 Lemons Juiced
3 Cloves Smoked Garlic, crushed
4 Tbsp Oregano Oil
1. In a bowl place all ingredients except chicken wings and combine well.
2. Place wings with marinade, combine and coat wings well. Place in fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
Note: Dont Have oregano oil? Just grab a bunch of fresh oregano and 1/4 cup olive oil and place ingredients in a bowl and let the oil infuse for a min of 4 hours.