TRAVEL TIP: How Much To Pack And Bring?
We are always overthinking and stressing what to pack. Here are tips on what to pack, for an overnight stay, long weekend and for a week or more.
You need at least two bottoms with two interchangeable tops. Make one set dressy , the other casual. Then throw in a coordinated cardigan, wrap or blazer
Think in terms of mix and match pieces. Three tops and two bottoms give you more than 5 different styles. If you just in case yoga pants can double as pyjamas, all the better.
For a Week or More:
Get 5 days right. Plot them from head to toe and with the necessary underpinnings, you’re prepared for 10. Just rotate tops and bottoms and change accessories.
1. Always pack a chameleon item or two. Make sure the item can be worn in different ways.
2. Invest in a collection of luxe t-shirts. Choose a variety of shapes and sophisticated neutrals..
3. Choose wisely when packing shoes. A black pair is always an option as black tends to go with just about anything and everything. Maybe a pop of colour like a red or metallic. Basically a pair of heels and comfy flats should do the trick.
TRAVEL TIP: Need An Idea List On What to Pack? Here Below Are Just Some Ideas On Items You May Want To Remember.
Adult Packing Ideas
- Outfits For When You Are Heading Out
- Comfy Cloths & Pjs When Your Staying In
- Bottoms, Tops, Socks
- Heels, Comfy Shoes, Slippers
- Make Up, Deoderant
- Hair Accessories
- Lindt Roller For Any Fluff On Your Clothes
- Plastic Bags For Any Dirty Laundry
- Needle And Thread Incase Of An Emergency And Need To Resew a Button
- Packet Of Baby Wipes & Tissues To Wipe Down Door Handles etc
- Phone Charges, Ipad Charges, Portable Chargers
- Sunglasses, Hats, Reading Glasses
- Toiletries For Example – toothbrush & paste, hair brush, face cream, tweezers,
- Magazines, Book
Kids Packing Ideas
- Comfy Clothing & Pjs
- Hats, Sunglasses, Hair Accessories,
- Bottoms, Socks, Nappies, Night Nappies
- Tooth Brush, Paste, Cotton Buds, Hair Brush, Sunscreen,
- Shoes, Comfy Shoes, Slippers
- Childrens Panadol etc
- Water Bottle
- Toys or Games